John R. TilsonManaging Director
John’s extensive transaction experience of over 30 years encompasses a long track record of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, and strategic assignments for outdoor enthusiast, active lifestyle, and other branded consumer platforms, with particular emphasis on eCommerce (DTC & B2B).
Prior to joining BGL, John was a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Group at Banc One Capital Markets and its preceding organizations in Chicago and Detroit, now part of JPMorgan Chase.
- B.S., University of Illinois
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- National Board Member, Gift of Adoption Fund
- Chairman, Centennial Loan Fund, Winnetka Congregational Church
- Assistant Scoutmaster, Troop 20, Winnetka, Illinois
- Series 7, 24, 63, and 79 Licensed