Our Industrial Software investment banking team has extensive experience across the sector and maintains deep relationships with key industry executives and financial sponsors.
Our Team has a 20 year track record of advising companies focused on software applications used by manufacturers and other asset-intensive industries to optimize the performance of plants, equipment, and other production resources. Our clients’ solutions are mission-critical to heavy, complex discrete and process manufacturers, physical infrastructure owners, and utilities. Our deep understanding of the emerging trends and challenges impacting manufacturers and industrial companies enables us to best articulate our clients’ unique differentiation to solving complex challenges.
Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Production Planning & Scheduling
- Product Costing & Configure, Price, Quote
- Safety Management
- Manufacturing Intelligence
- Industrial Control Systems & Security
- Enterprise Field Service Management
- Vertical Solutions
Contact our Industrial & Manufacturing Software Group
Led by Scott Mattson and Michael Magruder, BGL’s Industrial & Manufacturing Software investment banking team has extensive transaction experience across all sectors of the industry. Please reach out via our contact form to learn more.