M&A activity in the metal recycling sector is expected to be robust through the remainder of 2021, driven by the economic outlook, industry dynamics, the aging demographic of scrap company owners and tax rate changes.
- Economic Outlook: How global economies are recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic
- State of the Industry: Looking back at the past challenges in the industry and how they recovered
- Company-specific issues: When is the right time to sell?
- Tax rate changes: Looking at M&A activities over times and the shift from seller’s market to buyer’s market
- Robust activity expected: M&A activity is expected to be robust throughout the remainder of 2021.
Read the article in its entirety on the Recycling Today website.