Vincent J. PappalardoManaging Director
Vince Pappalardo is a Managing Director and leads BGL’s Metals & Metals Processing group. Vince advises companies involved in the production and distribution of ferrous and nonferrous metals and alloys as well as diversified industrials. He has over 20 years of investment banking experience advising on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity placements.
Prior to joining BGL, Vince was a managing director at Stout Risius & Ross. His previous experience also includes positions as director in the Industrials group at Houlihan Lokey, focusing on the Metals and Industrial sectors, and second vice president in the Corporate Finance Division at NBD Bank.
- B.S., University of Illinois
- MBA, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Member, Metal Service Center Institute
- Member, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Series 7, 63, and 79 Licensed