Brown Gibbons Lang & Company, a leading independent middle market investment bank, announced today, the promotion of five professionals and one recent addition to the firm. Receiving promotions are:
- Cameron S. Miele, from vice president to director & principal. Miele, who is based in Cleveland, is Co-head of BGL’s Chemicals practice and leads the firm’s marketing effort in the Rocky Mountain region. In addition to chemicals, Miele has completed transactions in a diverse set of end markets, such as consumer products, industrial manufacturing, automotive, value-added distribution and financial services.
- James B. Mooney, from senior associate to vice president. Cleveland-based Mooney has completed transactions primarily in the chemicals, business services, consumer products, industrial products & manufacturing and plastics sectors.
- Leslie A. Nolan, from associate to vice president. Chicago-based Nolan has completed transactions mainly in the food & beverage sector and co-authors the BGL Food & Beverage monthly newsletter.
- Aaron A. Witalec, from associate to senior associate. Based in Cleveland, Witalec has worked on transactions in the automotive, industrial products & manufacturing and food & beverage and healthcare sectors.
- Joseph R. Boleski, from associate to senior associate. Boleski has completed transactions across various industries including business services, consumer products, food & beverage, automotive, and industrial products & manufacturing. He is based in the Chicago office.
Chicago recently welcomed its newest associate, Bryant Houston. Houston joins BGL from Duff and Phelps where he was a senior associate in the investment banking division. He is a recent graduate of the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
“These individuals have shown exceptional commitment and dedication to the firm. BGL has experienced outstanding deal flow this year and they have contributed meaningfully to BGL’s success. Their promotions are well-deserved and we are proud of their efforts and contributions to the firm,” stated Michael Gibbons, senior managing director & principal at BGL.
About Brown Gibbons Lang & Company
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company is a leading independent investment bank serving middle market companies and their owners throughout the U.S. and internationally. BGL’s professionals are experts in mergers & acquisitions, debt & equity placements, and financial restructurings. BGL is the U.S. partner in Global M&A, the world’s leading partnership of independent middle market financial advisory firms focusing on cross-border transactions. For more information, please visit www.bglco.com.