Michael E. GibbonsSenior Managing Director
Michael Gibbons is the founder of Brown Gibbons Lang & Company and serves as Senior Managing Director and a member of the Executive Committee. Michael provides an active senior role to client engagements and business development opportunities.
Prior to forming BGL, Michael served as president and CEO of Underwood, Neuhaus & Company, a leading regional securities and investment banking firm in Houston, Texas. During his tenure there, he also held positions as executive vice president, head of capital markets, and manager of corporate finance.
Before joining Underwood, Michael was a senior vice president and served on the operating management committee of McDonald & Company Securities in Cleveland, Ohio.
- B.A., cum laude, Economics and Political Science, Kenyon College
- M.S., Management, Case Western Reserve University
- J.D., Cleveland State University
- Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee, and Compensation Committee Member, Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) Board
- Director, Northeast Ohio Advisory Board, U.S. Bancorp
- Board of Trustees, Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
- Visiting Committee Member, Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University
- Board of Visitors Committee, Cleveland Marshall College of Law
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Global M&A Partners Ltd., Dublin, Ireland
- Director, Executive Committee Member, and Past Chairman, Global M&A Partners, Dublin, Ireland
- Series 7, 24, 52, 53, 63, and 79 Licensed