Andrew K. PetrykManaging Director
Andrew Petryk is a Managing Director, a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, and Head of BGL’s Industrials vertical.
Andrew has completed cross-border mergers and acquisitions transactions for family-owned, private equity-backed, and publicly traded businesses serving a broad range of industrial end markets. Andrew primarily works with companies that design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products, including those that specialize in precision manufacturing; engineered materials; coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers (CASE); residential and commercial building products; industrial automation, controls, and technology; plastics and packaging; and value-added distribution.
Prior to joining BGL, Andrew held positions at Key Bank in Structured Finance and Loan Restructuring and began his career in the Audit and Consulting practice at Ernst & Young.
- B.S., Miami University
- MBA, Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University
- Member and Former Cleveland Chapter President, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member of The Blue Coats of Cleveland
- Series 7, 24, and 79 Licensed
- Certified Public Accountant – Ohio (Inactive Status)