E. Robert Kent IIIManaging Director
Bob Kent is a Managing Director and leads BGL’s Financial Sponsor Coverage efforts. Bob has over 20 years of experience in corporate finance and investment banking, including mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, and business development. For the past 10 years, he has cultivated relationships with leading middle market private equity firms throughout the United States, ensuring senior-level access to key decision-makers. Prior to joining BGL, Bob served as a managing director in the Financial Sponsors group at Stifel Investment Banking. He has also held various investment banking positions at Banc of America Securities and Brown Brothers Harriman.
- A.B., Princeton University
- Diploma of Accounting & Finance, London School of Economics
- MBA, Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Series 7, 24, and 63 Licensed