Financial Advisory & Valuation Services
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company (BGL) has an established track record in corporate strategic planning and can significantly contribute to the review of strategic options and the potential pursuit of an acquisition-growth strategy. Our clients often come to us for assistance in finding the right answers to key questions such as:
- Is it time to sell my business to protect my capital?
- Should I grow my business further to maximize value?
- Should I acquire to increase critical mass and reduce costs?
- Would diversification be the right option to protect from adversarial changes in my core market?
- Is a minority shareholder or a public offering (IPO) something I should consider to accelerate growth or to prepare my exit?
BGL will support, stimulate, and challenge our clients' point of view and enhance their strategic decision making process. Through the use of modeling tools, strategic planning analysis, business valuations, and financial capacity analysis, to name a few, we help to establish the most appropriate growth strategy.