Vice President - Cleveland Office
BGL offers Vice Presidents the opportunity to gain extensive sector experience, lead transaction teams, and be active participants in business development activities. Key responsibilities include managing all aspects of transaction execution and business development under the direction of a Managing Director or Director, managing day-to-day client interaction, managing and training Associates and Analysts, and assisting with the development of sector specialties.
Vice President candidates should have a minimum of three years of investment banking Associate level experience or one year of investment banking Vice President level experience. Candidates should have strong academic backgrounds with a minimum of an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or economics. An MBA is preferred but is not required. Candidates should be team players and work well in a team environment while displaying independence and resourcefulness. Superior written and verbal communication skills are required.
Vice President of Marketing - Cleveland Office
The Vice President (VP) of Marketing will be responsible for the development of firm-wide marketing and communications strategies. The VP of Marketing will develop communications plans across the firm's business units and sector teams, directly managing communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization’s brand reputation. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of marketing and public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership. This individual will need to build new and maintain existing relationships with the media.
The goal is to advance the organization’s position with relevant constituents, as well as to drive broader awareness of the firm, its capabilities, and areas of expertise. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for the firm’s varied and integrated marketing and communications programs including: newsletters and other print publications; web optimization, e-news, press releases, and other online communications; media and public relations; and marketing. In particular, this individual will be expected to develop and drive the firm’s national social media strategy.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance the firm’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its services; and increase the visibility of its services
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the firms’ service professionals to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences
- Develop all elements of the firms’ social business, designing and driving national social media strategy and tactics
- Manage Salesforce functionality and data integrity
- Serve as the firm’s marketing and communications subject matter expert
- Oversee development and execution of all print communications including marketing collateral materials and electronic communications, including website and new media
- Advance and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of marketing disciplines and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of web optimization – website effectiveness and online keyword search (top 10 search results)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Demonstrates a strong financial and digital acumen and decision making business background
- Ability to manage marketing budget and cost to effectively achieve goals
- Ability to manage supporting resources
- Strong preference for experience with professional services organizations and /or financial institutions
- Ability to translate market, client, and firm needs into clearly defined goals
- Ability to work effectively across many functional groups
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Minimum 5 years of financial or professional services marketing experience. Bachelor’s degree is required.
Marketing Manager - Cleveland Office, BGL Real Estate Partners (BGLREP)
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company Real Estate Partners (BGLREP) was founded by industry veterans with significant experience in each focus sector. BGLREP focuses on delivering best-in-class representation and advisory services to help our clients pursue advanced strategies and create value.
BGLREP is seeking an experienced real estate marketing manager to join its healthcare capital markets team in the Cleveland corporate office. The marketing manager provides general marketing support to a group of investment sales professionals. This includes design, production, and distribution of print materials such as offering brochures, proposals, and web/email marketing. Works directly with brokers, corporate management, vendors, and members of the press to establish a high profile for the business. Charged with developing strategies and executing tactics that communicate the brand message. The team will provide the candidate an opportunity to work on a high volume of real estate transactions within a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Performs a large variety of activities across a broad range of skill levels including: public relations, design and production, property marketing, event planning, client engagement, email campaigns, website maintenance and more.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction to the satisfaction of the producers, clients, and leadership.
- Partners seamlessly with team members, internal resources, and external vendors, as appropriate, to deliver best in class branding, positioning, and business development deliverables.
- Actively participates in team calls and meetings.
- Maintains library of frequently used content, graphics and statistics.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- HTML Basic Knowledge
- Content Management System experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing or related field. Experience in Real Estate preferred, but not required.
Associate - Cleveland Office
Due to BGL’s significant level of activity, we expect Associates to assume an integral role in transaction execution and client interaction, as well as participation in marketing efforts and identifying prospective clients. Associates’ primary responsibilities include overseeing the preparation of financial analyses, conducting due diligence, developing offering memoranda and presentation materials, and participating in the structuring and execution of a wide variety of transactions.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years investment banking experience, strong analytical aptitude and presentation skills, exceptional transaction execution capabilities, a high level of professional motivation, and superior academic achievements.
Analysts (2) - Chicago and Oak Brook Office, BGL Real Estate Partners (BGLREP)
- Developing cash flow projections and financial models using Argus and Excel.
- Communicating with clients to assemble financial information, market data, and property information for underwriting and marketing purposes.
- Reviewing leases, and other documents as part of the underwriting and due diligence process.
- Performing specific market research utilizing internal and external resources.
- Interacting with clients, investors and lenders.
- Assisting with preparation and presentation of analysis and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the valuation process, including researching rent, sales & on-market comparables.
- Work with the listing team to research & gather location and investment highlights.
- Prepare proposal packages and offering memorandums including writing location, financial, and investment narratives.
- Research, accumulate & organize relevant information for assignments.
- Assist with all team activities as needed, including preparation of marketing collateral.
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting with excellent academic credentials. Experience in Real Estate preferred, but not required.