Brown Gibbons Lang | Real Estate Partners
The Brown Gibbons Lang & Company Real Estate Partners Multifamily Group, headed by William Montana and Christopher Sackley, is a specialty practice within the fully-integrated Capital Markets Group. Our team is comprised of relationship-oriented real estate advisors who specialize in developing and implementing solution-driven strategies for owners and investors of multifamily or multifamily related assets. Our depth of market knowledge, access to capital sources and relationships with national, regional and local investors result in our ability to achieve maximum pricing and certainty of execution for our clients.
By leveraging and collaborating with Brown Gibbons Lang & Company vast national network, we;
- Deliver a customized and highly efficient and effective marketing process tailored to the goals and objectives of our clients
- Implement our centralized marketing approach, thus enabling us to draw upon primary market expertise across each and every assignment
With a full and complete understanding of current and projected economic, demographic and market conditions that impact real estate broadly, as well as specific to multifamily, we;
- Identify opportunities
- Anticipate trends
- Provide unparalleled, accurate and timely market information necessary for informed decisions
- Quantify and manage risks that lead to rewarding investment decisions
- Offer unbiased forward-thinking recommendations
We are committed to the highest standards of excellence, and the pursuit of new and innovative ideas that lead to wealth creation. Our performance and dedication to each assignment is reflected in our clients’ repeated successes. Our fiduciary duty to our clients is unwavering. We will never put commissions ahead of our clients’ best interests. Simply stated: we deliver on our commitments.
With access to BGLREP’s resources and extensive market research worldwide, the Multifamily Group offers the specialized expertise, local market knowledge, and personalized service found in boutique firms, while maintaining access to the unparalleled scope, scale, and breadth of one of the world’s leading investment banking and real estate advisory companies.